The piece of marriage advice RBG gave J. Lo is 'super wise' | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alisa White
Alisa White Sep 11

Earlier this summer, Lopez said she Online Cigarettes Store USA was in Washington, D.C., for her "It's My Party" tour with fiance Alex Rodriguez, and they had the pleasure of meeting Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

"I admire her so much for all the things she's done, standing up for minorities and women and fighting for justice in this country, but also for her marriage," Lopez said. So she asked RBG for some wisdom on the topic.

"I was there with Alex [Rodriguez] and I was like, 'What's the secret?'" Lopez said. "She was just like, 'Sometimes it just helps to be a little bit deaf -- if you hear an unkind word, let it go.' It was super wise."It's no question J.Lo has incredible dance skills, Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale but she said the training to pole dance in just six weeks for her role was tough.

"You never know until you walk into somebody else's shoes what it's really like," she explained. "It was very acrobatic,Newport Cigarettes Shop it's like Cirque du Soleil."

She continued, "My core was on fire and I literally had bruises all over my legs -- just trying to learn this in a short amount of time."

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 

Online Cigarettes Store USA

2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 

Online Cigarettes Store USA 

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes